This policy describes what information these cookies collect, how they are used and for what purpose. It also indicates how the User can restrict or block the automatic downloading of cookies; however, this could reduce or even hinder certain elements of the functionality of the Website. Likewise, the User can choose the category of cookies he/she wishes to activate in the cookie banner that appears the first time he/she accesses the Website.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the User’s computer, smartphone or other device when accessing the Internet. This is done to improve the User’s experience and for other purposes, such as recognizing Users when accessing the Site, ensuring the security of your account and delivering targeted advertising.
For more general information about cookies, please see the following link.
In summary, Wide Eyes uses the cookies listed in Annex I of this Policy to track how the Website is used in order to optimize its operation.
4. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
The Website uses both its own and third-party cookies:
- Own cookies: cookies sent to your device by Wide Eyes through the web domain.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to your device by domains that are not managed by Wide Eyes but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
According to the purpose of the cookies, the cookies used by Wide Eyes can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies (necessary): cookies necessary for navigation and for the proper functioning of the Website. Their use allows basic functions, such as access and secure navigation. The legal basis for collecting data through these cookies is the legitimate interest of Wide Eyes in the management of the Website. No information collected through these cookies is shared with third parties. Please refer to the cookie table below for details of these cookies.
- Analytical Cookies: allow monitoring and analyzing the behavior of Users. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users, in order to improve the Website and its services. The legal basis for collecting this data through these cookies is the consent of the User. See the table of cookies below for details of these cookies.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management of advertising space based on different criteria. Those cookies that track the browsing habits of Users to obtain a profile that allows to offer the most interesting information or adjusted to their tastes and preferences identified on the basis of queries and browsing habits of the User, even on web pages not managed by Wide Eyes. The legitimate basis for collecting this data through these cookies is the User’s consent. See the table of cookies below for details of these cookies.
You can find the detailed list of the cookies we use, the type, purpose and duration of each one of them in the table of cookies below (Annex I).
5. HOW CAN I DISABLE THESE COOKIES
The User may restrict or limit the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or the poor display of its contents, which will result in less efficient browsing and you may not be able to take advantage of some of the services available. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.
If you wish to disable cookies, go to the Browser Preferences menu or Browser settings and look for the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
6. MORE INFORMATION
Check here the Cookies Policy in Spanish.